BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 21, 2012

NEW OBSESSION (:

Assalamualaikum wbt, 

Hye peeps, it's kinda awkward to say about this, but well, I have a new obsession. It started after balik dari Bali. Mana tidaknya, kat sana, diri tak habis-habis meng- ' indulge ' kan diri. kat Bali, they have some kind of smell, the smell of Plumeria flowers. well, it brought to the Balinese environment. so, maybe terbawa-bawa kebiasaan itu ke sini. and memandangkan di Bali pun dah sunburn, but not that burn lah, so di kerah segala usaha untuk mengembalikan kesegaran kulit ceewahh !

Plumeria , Bali's flower.

I'm obsess to BEAUTY ! macam tak percaya kan . apa lagi yang nak diperlukan, rupa dah ada, comel pun comel, * bak kata orang ramai lah , not me HAHA but I don't know why I'm so obsess to it. ditambah lagi dengan keadaan mata yang sangat teruk, I mean I have a really bad eye bag. Since kat Pasum lagi until now. get worst when I had Insomnia. 

Disebabkan terlalu obsess, macam-macam yang di lakukan. Antaranya, shopping all the fruits but not vege lahh hehe. then dengan segala fruit itu lah ter-invented recipe-recipe baru. All the smoothies that I made walau sedap or tak sedap but it still a fruit juice kan? Another one, is been along time after I stop using facial wash. It was really hard to find new stock , sebab dah terbiasa pakai that brand, searching from store to store. Sedihnya, company tu memang dah tak keluarkan that product dah. But recently, I decided to use new brand, jauh berbeza. dari St. Ives ke Garnier. and I addicted to wear more face masks. 





Segala apa yang ada kat rumah, especially abang punya barang, dia rajin dapat starter pack or limited edition product, I try it. kiranya my face ni jadi bahan experiment la. Not forgotten, my loyal product yang jarang diguna, Bio Oil . During day, I use Garnier face cream, konon untuk cerahkan kulit lah kan haha then before tidur, I have gentle massage on face using Bio Oil. and hari ni , baru discover abang ada cream for reduce the eye bag, ada lagi, memang cubalahh. Nak note sikit di sini kebaikan Bio Oil. It is a good quality product, helps to fade acne marks, scars, evens out skin tone and give you a bit glow . 


Unfortunately, I'm not the type who like cosmetics. You know all the blusher, eye shadow , mascara and sorts. I do put it on face, but not frequent. For me, basic makeup is enough. Baby powder, some foundation, lipgloss and not forgotten, perfumes ! I'm a fan of perfumes. But try not become to obsess on perfumes, haha its kills me. Tidak lupa, kepada yang beragama Islam, air wudhu ternyata cukup untuk memiliki kulit yang sempurna . Do believe that ! By the way, I love thing that have fragrance. Shampoo, bath shower and more ! And last, I miss to have another spa at Bali  :)

**song of the day, Aiman - Cinta Terakhir 

0 comments: