BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 24, 2011

jalan hidup cerita manusia.

hebat punya harini. tiba-tiba rasa nak ' expand ' blog ni. yea seronok bila baca cerita manusia. menjadi satu lagi sumber kepada aku untuk berkarya. mungkin akan aku try untuk spend most of my time to read all my friends blog. act im trying to stop to write anything that are related to him. wishing im pass. and counting the day for the JPA's result. damn seriously wishing that i was selected in 1500 student. and my biggest wish that i had missed, meeting ' TUN DR.MAHATHIR ' . oh God, he is one of my most adorable leader. i almost cry when i have to cancelled my plan to BOOK FAIR during the saturday, the only day that MAHATHIR was there. im just wishing that i could spend a whole day with my idol. haha seriously never came true lahh. my mind keep moving around thinking what should i write next. maybe this is it.


0 comments: