BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 9, 2012

WEEK 2 RESOLUTION .

starting a new week, still in a fresh new year.the idea was just came across while im taking my bath. well, every single new things must have at least an aim, goal and sorts.
so i'd like to starting my new every new week with new resolution, so that i know and can able to manage my life well.
  • do some revise on biology, tomorrow small test about gene technology, hate it !
  • just willing to study physics about AC current, tutorial not yet finished.
  • prepared power point for english presentation, at least by tuesday. 
  • will never care about how people feels about me. i've my own feelings to be care of !
  • never stalk his FB anymore. otherwise, i'll feel like dying.
  • can't wait for this weekend, he will fulfill his promises. maybe. 







" never put too much of hope on everything. BE COOL. "



0 comments: