BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 19, 2010

unstopttable memories

so,semalam hang out dgn adat n my sis. the planning was to hang out with zik, adat, me and sis. haha like i thought, zik will never came. he had to choose either me r his family, if me. i rather to choose my family too. so zik, u made a right decision. and the promises, mayb next time larr. sorry adat for waiting me for one hour. first, ingtkan nak main ice skating. da queue da nak beli icket. tapi tgk orang dye. perggh da mcm semut yang baru dpt mkn. pack giler2. so cancel. and decided to watch movie, pun tak jadi gak sebab queue pun panjang.so adat company me to find grey cardigan. yea for sure pusing thw whole sunway. adat da sampai ngantuk2. maaf yaa adat. so at last i found my dreamed cardigan. kat cotton on. the place i used to shopp. so the night, pergi makan steamboat. haha pecah perut bila makan. dan the 2 of them tak habis2 gelak bila tengok perutku yang sgt boroy. yea i admit that.haha btw, really had fun semalam. adat nya yang tak habis2 msgg with cien. haha org tgh bercinta la . angau saja. so better i stop here. hw bertimbun2 lagi.  END.

0 comments: