BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 26, 2010

depressed blast off ,

    so, many things happen during the weeks, only one weeks.
BAD 
OMG ! really heartless, painful, ridiculous,speechless..having companions that would never understand u really driving ur mind crazy. wouldn't she/he trying their really best to understanding me. yea i'm person that spokes once, so LISTEN when i'm talking to u. ohh plz don't act like u know everything. if u think u're too good enough, get AWAY  from me .annoying.hypocritis always wins. ohh my head full of probs that really made me down down and down. i'll will never understand why still have people with thier NARROW MINDED. sucks laa. wake up, open ur eyes, see the world. think outstandingly ! haha duty never well enough.
GOOD
suprising for my birthday present.ain thermos, hana bear, and syirin a bigbang birthday card.unexpected.well i finally done my part, for the first time i talk with him unsuddenly, stupid actually, never mind, he younger than me.haha.n today i've called by teacher to present oral bm.H1N1.the title that will alwayas remind me how i love them so much.a really  thank thank  you to zikri zaharudin, alif asyraf, dzahier haziq, norhana and syahadat. without them, i;ll never pass my oral. spontanious, sometimes speechless, but the miming by them really help me. seriously thanks ,
so, i should stop now, times now 12.20. so getting late. soory sis for scolding u, i not really meant it. mind had full with useless things ,
-END-

0 comments: