BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

THE STORY ALWAYS END UP THIS WAY

Assalamualaikum wbt,

Lama tak update. Since when? Hmm entahlahh. Terlalu banyak sangat cerita sampai taktahu macam mana nak menulis. Haha pelik. Tak tahu where should I start, how the flow of the story, and how the story gonna end. But hari ni, mungkin berbeza.



Try to keep myself for not to think too much. It's really distract my day. Well, it just a day. Just a date. Nothing special. Tapi bila di ingatkan kembali how you were so struggle to get me, haha it really doesn't make sense now. A year had really brought differences to us.

It all started past few months ago. When I started to be so busy until our routine schedule disrupt. Struggling to cope with new education, new ways of studies, to achieve better understanding, is not an easy way in medic. Quarreling most of the time. And you, patiently wait for me. 

Few weeks ago, when I'm off my study, hols for 3 weeks, it seems that nothing gonna change what had been changed. We seems to stick to newly schedule where there aren't time for both of us. Now is your turn who tend to be soo busy. And I, patiently wait for you. Just like my friend. Penantian penuh penyeksaan yang berakhir dengan perpisahan.

Up to a point, where you're too busy, finishing your project, and forgetting 1 important thing. You know, I'll try to settle down all my works by night just to have a nice, sweet time with you. How hard I try to create such message within 3 minutes. And you, hmm no effort. 



Realizing how time had brought us to this situation that last few moments. 
Trying my best, not to give up.
Time change, people change.
Love do change as well.

" Don't keep trying to hold on to someone that doesn't want to be held."

0 comments: