BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 19, 2013

NEVER BEEN ENOUGH

Assalamualaikum wbt,


When couples quarrel everyday, they seems to had problems.
Either they're not meant to be together, 
Or thats the way they express their love.
I started to realize so many thing. 
About you, me and us.
Is this the best pathway of our life ?
The only way to reveal the problems, 
One of us have to just kept quite, 
Accepting of what had happened.
And move on with life.
But that way of solving problems is unfair !
Too many problems bring me here,
to say :
I just can't be too perfect to you.
this love had changed me to a level, 
even myself won't recognize it. 
Seriously, I'm not the person you should fall in love into.
Everyday preparing yourself with any possibility.
That I might gone mad or scold you.
You shouldn't be treated that way.
Waiting for me whole night long, 
At the end, just a heartbreak.
You deserve much more better than this.
Really you deserve much more better that this.
Search people that can treat you as a lover.
Not as a slave, or hater.





I'm sorry my dear.


*Song of blog : Anuar Zain - Hanya Milikmu

0 comments: